Subject: Välja tn 4a liitumine keskpingel
From: "Visnapuu Lauri" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maanteeameti klienditugi" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Peeter Uibo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 16:10:17 +0200

Tere

Tegelen elektriprojektiga “Välja tn 4a liitumine keskpingel”. Saadan
dokumendid kooskõlastamiseks.

Lugupidamisega

Lauri Visnapuu

Projekteerija

Mobiil: +372 59089993

E-mail:  [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Aadress: Lootuse tn 6, Õssu küla,

Kambja vald, Tartu mk. 61713

Palun külasta meid: www.enersense.ee <http://www.enersense.ee/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.